Buying Commercial Property In The Hayward Area of Wisconsin
The Hayward, Wisconsin and surrounding areas offer a wide range of opportunities for those who wish to run their own business in this northwoods vacationland!
The outdoor enthusiast’s playground – our area has everything from great fishing and boating, scenic lakes and rivers, pristine forestlands, hunting, ATV trails, snowmobiling, skiing, biking, hiking and so much more!
Our general economy has been steadily improving and we draw on from both vacationers and local populations. In Hayward, both our chamber of commerce and our local business leaders consistently work hard to promote both our area and our local businesses year-round. Our area offer a variety of commercial/industrial type properties for sale:
- Vacant Buildings To Start Your Business – There is a wide range of stand-alone buildings to choose from if you wish to start a business in our beautiful northwoods area. Many styles available that are readily suited for everything from office, retail and service industry businesses.
- Motels/Hotels – We have a variety of small to medium-sized hospitality buildings and businesses for sale in this area – take advantage of these affordable prices to invest in one of these northern vacationland ventures. Many have either attached or on-site living quarters for you or your caretaker – an excellent way to keep your expenses down!
- Residential Rental Investment Properties – The Hayward area is popular for both tourist rentals and longer-term rentals and there is a good selection of both property types for sale. A steady upwards economic swing coupled with still-reasonable pricing, makes this a great time to invest in rental property.
- Resorts and Restaurants – Our northland resorts and restaurants are the livelyhood of the area! Purchase an existing business to jump right in or infuse with your own flair, or invest in a vacant property to start your own venture from scratch. Many properties have attached or on-site living quarters for you, your family, your caretaker or to use as a rental!
- Commercial Vacant Land – From smaller city parcels to larger land tracts for development – the Hayward area has a lot to offer for that commercial buyer who desires building from the ground up.
If you are interested in commercial property – contact me today!